Dietary Supplements are products that contains one or more ingredients (such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids or more) meant to supplement one’s diet. For for all intents and purposes, also referred as Food Supplements. They can be taken by mouth as a tablet, capsule, pill or a liquid. For recommended Dietary Supplements, please click this link; https://eea-marketing.com/dietary-supplements/
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS – FDA
It is worthwhile to note that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has regulated dietary supplements as Foods, not as drugs; however, they are regulated differently from conventional Foods.
Please note, not all dietary supplements maybe beneficial to you. According to medical experts some supplements can be harmful. Therefore, don’t just go out there and pop into your mouth any dietary supplements.
Always remember, why you want to take dietary supplements in the first place. Check yourself or from your medical provider, if you are getting the benefits or you just throwing away your hard earned money. Bottom line, it has to enhance your health, period.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND BENEFITS
- Calcium – Build and Maintain Strong Bones, etc.
- Fish Oil (Oily Fish contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids) – Supports the Heart, improves good cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure, etc.
- Ginseng – Contains Antioxidants, can improve erectile dysfunction, boost the immune system, can lower blood sugar levels, etc.
- Garlic – Boost the Immune system, reduce blood pressure, reduce bad cholesterol levels, has antibiotic properties, etc.
- Vitamin A – Good for normal vision (Eyes), boost immune system, cell reproduction and growth.
- Vitamin C&E – Antioxidant properties, overrides harmful molecules also known as free radicals, etc.
- Vitamin D – Reduce the risk of diseases such as cancer cell growth, reduce inflammation, reduce depression symptoms, etc.
- Vitamin B12 – Vital in creating and maintaining nerve and red blood cells, good for the brain and nervous system, etc.
- Green Tea – Improves Brain function, aids fat burning, help in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, etc.
- Folic Acid – Help prevent major birth defects on baby’s brain and spine, aids fertility, etc.
- Zinc – Helps the immune system and metabolism function, reduce age-related diseases, speed up wound healing, etc.
It is illegal for manufacturers or retailers of dietary supplements to claim that their supplements will treat, diagnose, prevent or cure diseases.
Medical experts caution that some supplements may interact with other medications you are taking or it may be risky if you have certain pre-existing medical condition.
Precaution must be taken for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children before administering Dietary Supplements.
Some Supplements may contain ingredients not listed on the Label and those unlisted ingredients can be unsafe or allergic.
AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD DIETARY SUPPLEMENT LABEL FROM TESTOGEN
Keep in mind Natural doesn’t always means safe. We have known natural foods that have natural toxins. Always consult your doctor before you start taking any supplements. Safety First.
All recommended vitamins and minerals are critical in aiding our bodies to develop and function well. Most people can get all they need from a healthy well balanced diet daily. In addition to the Dietary Supplements, try and include some regular Exercise; Please click this link; https://eea-marketing.com/blog/exercise/
But some of us need some boost, hence with good advice from the experts; feel free, go ahead and take them in the right doses to maintain your well-being. Good Luck.