Courage. The Cambridge Dictionary defines “courage” as the ability to control fear and to be willing to deal with something that is dangerous, difficult, or unpleasant. As a result, you need not be afraid to handle any circumstance. Therefore, we must have the courage to overcome practically all of life’s challenges.
To take charge of one’s life and make choices that will help you advance every day, one must possess bravery. To put it another way, being courageous means addressing your demons, being an overcomer, and having the inner strength to move forward despite all the obstacles you encounter. Without courage, it is impossible to begin any significant activity in life. Since obstacles will inevitably arise, only courage will allow you to overcome them.
To complete the majority of life’s tasks, one needs to find confidence within. In fact, most of the time, we need courage to motivate those around us to take action to lessen impending hazards. For instance, you might start using a fire extinguisher to put out a little fire that is starting, and you might notice others following suit.
THE IMPORTANCE OF COURAGE AND WHY WE NEED IT
- Waking up early in the day to begin the day
- Taking part in social events in the neighborhood where you live
- Giving a helping hand to a total stranger who needs assistance, not necessarily financial
- Having the ability to strike up a conversation with people.
- Setting objectives for yourself
- Expressing affection to a friend or a family member
- Recognizing your shortcomings is important; after all, nobody is perfect. Accept your limitations; you can’t control everything.
- The ability to simply say “no” to those individuals and situations in which you don’t want to participate and “yes” to what you desire or agree with under any given condition
- Taking the best possible care of your financial situation
- Being honest with yourself about your own well-being
- Being able to enjoy being by oneself from time to time
- Being happy with who you are and the life you have right now
- The capacity to show consideration for and empathy for others
Indeed, without courage, leaders will struggle to lead, especially when the entire nation is looking up to them. One needs to possess certain qualities or features in order to be a bold leader. A fearless leader is someone who can improve and get stronger when the stakes are high and the odds are stacked against them. For further reading; https://www.forbes.com/sites/susantardanico/2013/01/15/10-traits-of-courageous-leaders/?sh=5bd616eb4fc0
Courageous leaders must have the following characteristics:
- Genuineness means being authentic.
- Resilience is the ability to withstand difficulties, to recover, and to spring back.
- Emotional intelligence is the ability to be aware, control, and express one’s emotions empathetically.
- Self-Discipline is the ability to push yourself forward, stay motivated and take action regardless of how you’re feeling, physically or emotionally.
- Sense of purpose is the reason for which something is done, created, or exists. Please read my blog on Purpose: https://eea-marketing.com/blog/purpose/
SOME COURAGEOUS LEADERS
We need Courage to overcome Fear; please read my blog on Fear: https://eea-marketing.com/blog/fear/. To live our lives every day, I think we all need courage. Can you imagine a world without courage? It is nearly impossible; courage is required from the moment we get out of bed in the morning until we go to sleep at night. Let’s accept it and intentionally make it second nature in our lives. With it than without it, you are in a far better position. Let’s seek out a competent or knowledgeable counselor if they can impart courage-building knowledge to us. Because without it, we will be falling far short of what we deserve and what society and ourselves expect of us. My final bit of advice is to keep your positive attitude and keep your eyes on your life’s purpose. Everything will eventually go well for you. Good Luck. Please click on the Image below to buy my Book GUIDELINES TO OWN YOUR SUCCESS. THANK YOU.