MiGold Yellow Gari Chocolate Chip Cookies are a deliciously sweet baked treat that contains flour, MiGold Yellow Gari, sugar, eggs, butter, and the inclusion of chocolate chips. “The value of a home-baked present of any form of food is far greater than that of a store-bought one.”
MiGOLD YELLOW GARI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE HEALTHY
Your cognitive function can also be enhanced by eating our brand of chocolate chip cookies. According to a study, those who consumed cocoa powder every day for four weeks outperformed those who didn’t on memory tests. So, chocolate chip cookies may not only keep your mind sharp but also taste delicious.
Even the fragrance of these cookies baking in the oven has the power to make you happier and more upbeat. Consuming a chocolate chip cookie can also be a stress and anxiety reliever. Serotonin is a feel-good hormone that is released into your brain as a result of the carbohydrates in the cookie.
Despite what many people think, chocolate chip cookies can be fairly healthy. This is because they have a few essential components that are good for our health. As an illustration, chocolate chips are a good source of antioxidants that aid in preventing cellular damage. Additionally, they have flavonoids, which have been demonstrated to increase blood flow and decrease inflammation.
The gari in these Migold yellow gari chocolate chip cookies is also a fantastic source of fibre. Fiber helps control blood sugar levels and is essential for maintaining a healthy digestive system. Therefore, reach for our MiGold Yellow Gari Chocolate Chip Cookie with a big smile on your face the next time you’re craving a delicious and healthy treat. For more product uses of MiGold Gari, please click this link: https://eea-marketing.com/product-uses/
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup golden caster sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup MiGold Yellow Gari (cassava grits), ground down but not into a fine powder
Tips on how to bake the chocolate cookies without melting the chocolate chips inside:
- Use high-quality chocolate chips. The better the quality of the chocolate chips, the less likely they are to melt. Look for chocolate chips that are made with real chocolate and have a high cocoa content.
- Don’t overmix the dough. Overmixing the dough will develop gluten in the flour, which will make the cookies tough. Stir the dough until just combined.
- Bake the cookies at a low temperature: Baking the cookies at a low temperature will help them to set without melting the chocolate chips. Bake the cookies for 10–12 minutes, or until they are just set.
- Let the cookies cool completely before storing them. This will help the chocolate chips to firm up.
HOW TO INCORPORATE MiGOLD YELLOW GARI INTO THE COOKIES BEFORE BAKING IT:
- Grind the gari into a powder, but not too fine to lose its texture; it should be like caster sugar. This will help to distribute the gari evenly throughout the cookie dough.
- Add the gari to the dry ingredients. When you’re mixing the dry ingredients together, add the gari and stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Use less liquid, if any at all. Gari absorbs more liquid than wheat flour, so you may need to use less liquid in your cookie dough. Start by reducing the amount of milk by 1 tablespoon and see how the dough turns out. You may need to adjust the amount of milk depending on the brand of gari you use or if you don’t properly measure your flour.
- Bake the cookies at a lower temperature. Gari cookies tend to brown more quickly than wheat flour cookies, so it’s best to bake them at a lower temperature. Bake the cookies for 10–12 minutes, or until they are just set.
- Use a light hand when mixing the dough. Overmixing can develop the gluten in the flour, which will make the cookies tough, unlike the gari, which is gluten-free.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the MiGold Yellow Gari.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keep this in mind the next time you bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Try and add some Migold yellow gari to make them stand out from other cookies. It can be a simple and enjoyable method to make not only yourself but others happy too. By sharing some of your home-baked cookies with them, it might even encourage others to show similar kindness. Enjoy your yummy cookies! Click this link to buy MiGold Gari Recipe Book for more gari-based recipes: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRMLBKL3